An individual episode link gets you but one step away from earning for every listen in the RadioPublic apps for iOS and Android. (Remember, as long as your past episodes do not contain ads, they are eligible for Paid Listens, and for every new listener that hears three episodes of your show on RadioPublic, you’ll receive the one-time Loyal Listener bonus.)
While your show’s RadioPublic link is quite possibly the most powerful podcaster tool at your disposal, your individual episode links are a definite close second (and third, fourth, fifth… keep on counting until you get to the number of episodes you’ve published). Each episode is an opportunity for someone to get hooked on your show, and individual episode pages serve both as gateways for new listeners and regular reminders for your returning ones.
How to get an episode link
- Visit your show page on RadioPublic.
- Click on the name of the episode.
- Copy and paste the link anywhere you’ve got an audience.
Where can you use an episode link?
- Text it to a friend.
- Create an article or blog post for that episode on your website (and use your episode link to embed the episode).
- Share a link to each new episode on social media.
- Include a recent (or archival) episode in your email newsletter.