RadioPublic’s free embed player works on any sized screen and anywhere on the web. It’s also a seamlessly simple way to turn a casual visitor to your site into a listener of your show on their iOS or Android phone.
Note: if you’d like to embed your show or an episode of your show on Reddit, Medium, or a Wordpress.com site, all you need is to copy and paste your RadioPublic show link or episode link wherever you’re writing and press enter to embed. For all other sites, follow these instructions.
Embed your show
Our embed player always updates with the first episode available in your feed.
- Visit your RadioPublic show link
- Tap the "Share" button, then the "Embed" tab
- Grab the embed code and put it on any website
Embed an individual episode
- Visit your RadioPublic show page
- Select the episode you’d like to embed and then tap the "Share" button
- From the "Embed" tab, grab the embed code
- Paste the embed code copied to your clipboard on any website
Where can you embed your show?
- As an always-updating embed player on the homepage of your website (use your general show embed for this one)
- As an embed on an episode page of your website (use an individual episode embed for this one)
- Create a “Start listening here” guide on your website complete with embedded episodes
- Include an embed code in your press kit or when sending out a press release for your show
Article is closed for comments.