RadioPublic will place audio ads before and/or after episodes participating in Paid Listens, and the ads will be clearly demarcated with audio and visual cues as distinct from your show, not part of it. We do not touch your audio files; the RadioPublic spots bookend an episode. Listen to a sample of our current ad spots.
Articles in this section
- My episodes currently have ads, is that okay?
- My podcast has occasional ads or thank you messages to supporters or funders. How does that work with Paid Listens?
- Can I keep my podcast on other listening platforms?
- How will RadioPublic make money? Are you selling ads?
- How did you come up with the Paid Listens Rate?
- Could the Paid Listens Rate ever go up/down?
- What is the Loyal Listener bonus?
- How do my listeners know they are hearing a RadioPublic advertising spot? Will they think it is a part of my show?
- Do I have to exclusively promote RadioPublic as part of Paid Listens?
- Who can participate in Paid Listens?