We have policies and systems in place to detect gaming and fraudulent behavior. (Fake listeners make bad fans; we're seeking your truest ones.)
Articles in this section
- My episodes currently have ads. How do I provide an ad-free version to RadioPublic?
- My podcast has occasional ads or thank you messages to supporters or funders. How does that work with Paid Listens?
- Can I keep my podcast on other listening platforms?
- How will RadioPublic make money? Are you selling ads?
- How did you come up with the Paid Listens Rate?
- Could the Paid Listens Rate ever go up/down?
- How do my listeners know they are hearing a RadioPublic advertising spot? Will they think it is a part of my show?
- Do I have to exclusively promote RadioPublic as part of Paid Listens?
- Who can participate in Paid Listens?
- Do I have to host or publish my podcast with RadioPublic?